Saturday 18 November 2017

Late Night Wanderings - 'YOU'


If only we could love ourselves completely like we're supposed to, I'm sure we'd all be happy people.

But we can't, so why not just work with the love you've got already. I've talked about this before, but I spent a lot of time telling you that you can't love yourself instead of telling you to learn and be joyful with what you've got.

I'm not an expert in these things, I myself, I'm still learning. Still learning how to work my way around body Love but I could tell you about the few things I've learnt.
Opening up is important, if you bottle up your feelings about your body and how you feel about the way talk about it, then it could get worse. You would end up feeling ignored and depressed when I'm truth, your ignoring yourself. Have someone you can rant to about these things, you will certainly feel better about the whole thing. Like now..

You should smile more often, no matter how much it hurts, smile so hard, you wonder what you're smiling at that you forget how much it hurts. Give someone a smile and trust me when the person smiles back, it's food for the soul.

Get busy, get involved, learn a skill, get a hobby, go out, discover, put yourself out there... Just improve on yourself because in the end, all is vanity and you're still very okay.

-What's your favorite song? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Written In Haste With Sweaty Palms

She was an emotional, manipulative yet loyal, angry and hungry poet with trust issues and a sense of humour she didn't know about. Her p...