Tuesday 2 January 2018

Something Short

I love my lover with a D.
D is for the desires hidden in day dreams. D is for the depth of the pleasures he gives me. D is for the deep darkness living inside him. 

I love my lover with an M. 
M is for being the muse I travel to when my mind has lost its path. M is for the music beneath my feet when he touches me. 

Somewhere in there, is an R. R is for the raging storms of fire that build up with every passing second. R is for rain, the sweet smell of rain, sweet smell of nature.

Beneath that carefully put together fence of bricks is a C. C for care, maybe courage. Or the bottles of Cognac or the burnt out cigarettes we shared in our own silence. 

H is for happiness, an unexplainable happiness that explores no bounds. 

I love him with everything, and I guess that's an E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Written In Haste With Sweaty Palms

She was an emotional, manipulative yet loyal, angry and hungry poet with trust issues and a sense of humour she didn't know about. Her p...