Sunday 24 December 2017

Hey There!

First of all, I am sincerely sorry for not posting anything in a while, but I hope you love the new look, especially the girl in the background. She's got a beautiful smile doesn't she? 
Hopefully, 2018 will be a better year. I wish you the very best this holidays and Merry Christmas in Advance.

I want to thank my readers for all the support, shares, reposts and retweets. It gives me joy to see and know that I am not alone in this. It encourages me, despite my many shortcomings concerning the blog. Thank you. God loves you.

P. S Bish The Anonymous has decided to be regular face here, more of her adventures coming up.

Stay true to yourself, stay beautiful.

- What's the best thing about this season?

All the love and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Written In Haste With Sweaty Palms

She was an emotional, manipulative yet loyal, angry and hungry poet with trust issues and a sense of humour she didn't know about. Her p...